A quick note: Only Hourly admin users can connect Hourly to Xero and manage invoices in Hourly.
Connecting Hourly to Xero
- In Hourly, click on your profile (upper right corner) and select Account from the drop down menu.
- Only Hourly admin users can see and manage Account settings.
- Click on the Integrations tab.
- Locate the Xero section on the page and click on the Connect button. Note that if you've connected before, the button will be Reconnect.
Here's what the Integration page looks like:
- You will be directed to a Xero login page. Enter your Xero credentials and click Login.
- Xero will ask you to authorise Hourly's access to your Xero account. Click Authorize.
- You will be redirected back to Hourly and prompted to select the Default Revenue Account for Hourly to use when creating Invoices in Xero.
Here's what the Default Revenue Account dialog looks like:
- To complete the integration set up click Update Account.
Here's what the Integrations page looks like after you have successfully connected to Xero: