The Everything report lets you search across all of the work recorded in Hourly.
Note: Admin and Standard users see different information in this report. Admin users see all time entries recorded across the organisation. Standard users only see time entries they've recorded.
Here's what the Everything report looks like for an Admin user:
The Everything report supports filtering on the following:
- Period (Week, Month, Year & Custom Date Range)
- Hours (All Hours, Billable & Non-Billable)
- Time (Invoiced, Uninvoiced or both)
- People (Note only Admin users see this filter)
- Notes (Search text within the notes field of time entries)
- Show start and finish times (This toggle controls whether the start and finish times are displayed in the results. Note that if users are using Total Hours and Timer mode these values will be empty.)
The summary bar is intended to show at-a-glance roll up of the results:
- Time Recorded By (Who recorded time)
- Total Work Items (the number of time entries)
- Total Billables (Only Admin users see this)
- Total Hours
- Billable and Non-Billable Hours
In the top right of the report screen you can download the report in either CSV or PDF.
These are the time entries that meet the filtering criteria.